Saturday 19 September 2009

I'm back. :)

Hey! so its been a while. a lot actually. my exams just got over...n i have a lOOOOTTTTTOOOOF stuff to do. all those things ive been meanin to do for aGES (some of them date back to the time wen iw as in 10th, i.e. 2005) i'll DEFINATELY do now. n i say this every year.a tleast 3 times. but i reallly doooo mean it this time (like i did the other times..but neway..watver..).
i made a movie today. i mean i put together a bunch of small clips from my trip to Egypt last year (Cairo) put cool effects n stuff. actually, thts all dat really interested me....the effects n transitions n stuff. but i'll make a proepr movie soon. hehe. :) will keep u posted.

ALL THE THINGS I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO AND WILL DO NOW-

  • Paint (like on PROPER canvas, with an easel n stuff...haveta got to south-ex for tht...)
  • Make a Movie
  • Watch all those movies i have just lying arnd..lol
  • READ THE BOOKS IVE BEEN MEANING TO FOR AAAGGGGEESSS!!!!
  • Watch less tv! lol
  • hahaha (for the previous one)
  • BLOG more often!!!
  • ok so...im bored now...ill write agin later..got LOTS to tell!...

ciao for now..!

adieus amigos.

:) :D

keep well!

-*N*

2 comments:

  1. Hii, Natasha
    me and sm of my frnds hv started an E-magazine called Readers Quotient, it is totally for a noble cause, i came across ur blog in my quest to search talented writers and felt worth to inquire if u shall be willing to come along with us
    If yes pls contact us at sangeeta.goswami@readersquotient.com

    waiting for ur revert

    regds sangeeta
    www.readersquotient.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sangeeta! I sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing frm you.

    ReplyDelete