Tuesday 27 July 2010

My Name Is Natasha, and I Love SRK!

12 Feb '10

Till last night, i was glad i wasn't in Mumbai.Today, I wish I was. :) My Name Is Khan released today, and yes it DID release in Mumbai, thank heavens! I wish i was in Mumbai, so that I too could stand by SRK. Like all those brave people out there.

I am so happy today. The only time I watch the News is when SRK's on it. ;D hehe...and he's been all over the news the past week, and especially today.
I love his interviews, they're the best! He's so real, and charming and funny and witty. And his one-liners are awesome! Anyway, it was so nice to see SRK's fans in Germany...Berlin to be exact!

I'm gushing now...and so was he!! (Check out his tweets...they're awesome btw) :D :D ;D

*Noor-E-Khuda*
   [jus came on channel [v]]

i was teary eyed on so many occasions today!! *sigh*
          :'(      :)                           *wipes off a tear* lol


(i love the way he says 'i'm smart' in the promo! :) )
         im so obsessed. [its a bad thing.
                                  [Or Not!! :D

I'm so glad the Shiv Sena was shown what their worth is today. But they're such sore losers!
They're not willing to admit they've been defeated. (By SRK...and also by the people of Mumbai...and India!)

Today was especially revelating [check UrbanDictionary] because i discovered just how many fans SRK has and what the guys impact is. And I'm very happy/pleased that the film is doing well.
                                                                                                                          :)
                                                                                     natasha
                                                                                          -

For your Reference- http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Revelating

P.S- As you can see, i wrote this little piece back when MNIK released, on 12th Feb. I was gonna post it on my blog, just never got around to doing it. Guess it took longer than i'd thought...hehe..:)
Don't mind my SRK Obsession! lol...:)
Read On! ---

No comments:

Post a Comment