Thursday 18 October 2012

Quagmire of Thoughts

So yesterday I watched a movie and usually when I watch a movie I've formed an opinion during or atleast by the end of it. However, yesterday, after watching this movie, I was unsure. I couldn't quite say whether I liked it or not. The movie was, in fact, Ishaqzaade, and I'd been wanting to watch it for months. Now, the thing is I found a lot of the screenplay and story very random (or convenient at times). Even though it was cute, I couldn't help thinking- that is so incredibly stupid or unbelievable.

I like Parineeti Chopra a lot...ever since Ladie Vs Ricky Bahl...and I liked her in this movie as well, but her character was frankly kinda dumb. Naive and gullible actually....I don't know, the characters didn't seem to act like their personalities should. And they were not really developed too well. Some of the characters like the male protagonist's mom, could've actually been developed further.

:| I guess, maybe I'll watch it one more time....

I really liked the soundtrack though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment