Friday 24 December 2010

It's Christmas Eve!!!

HEYYYY!! It's Christmas Eve, so let me just start off by sayin I hope all of you have a very merry and warm christmas (what? lol) :) :D. So...

I must say, it is incredibly hard work putting up a christmas tree, espcially if you have to do it all by yourself. (ok so i got the driver to get the tree inside, cause it was kinda heavy..*shrugs* :) ) I'm putting up a pic here, but the quality's not that good as my sister has taken the camera to her friend's wedding. :)

Watchin Die Another Day on Star Movies. Started at 11:05 pm. Hardly watchin actually, blogging and tweeting more like. But am waiting for the song...

I wanna read Battle for Bittora..If i finish it real fast, i can study for XAT later right? Hmmm..lets see.

Speaking of exams, NMAT was pretty sucky...It's ok though cause I'm not serious about going there anyway. Will give CAT again next year, :)

Tweeting is fun.
I'm goin to have coke, to get myself in the festive mood, because apart from putting up the christmas tree, I've done nothing else. There's  no cake, cause my mom n sis aren't here. (ooh DIE ANOTHER DAY-SONG brb)
ok back- My granma shud'nt be doin so much work n i've never known my dad to cook, soo.....N i don;t know how to bake. :) But I'm thinkin of tryng tomorrow. :) :D Will keep you posted. :) Neway so i guess having Coke will make me feel atleast a LIL bit festive. As it is the whole family's not here, so it's kinda dreary..:) But I'm still kinda happy cuz it's christmas tmrw, even though I don't have any gifts to put under the tree...[i'll have to rummage thru the chocolates n candies already in the house liek i did last to last time...(last time I was at Chakrata, so no Christmas tree. Had asked a friend to put one up instead, but she forgot. :P ) n put them there. Stockings bhi nahi mil rahi kahin....] And the missing members are gonna be here tmrw, so it's all good. :) Anyway, so even though this christmas (eve) isn't like what Christmas eve's usually are, am still not altogether disstaisfied. :) Partly cuz my next exam is on the 2nd now, so i have some time. Yay! :D
So, here's to Coke!


Ok watching Roomies now, wanted to see this episode. Later. Bye! :)
Ciao-


I wish for a White Christmas. Lol..Hey, Miracles Happen!! :D

- Love,
N

2 comments:

  1. best Christmas post i have ever read.

    Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! :) *bows* To you too. :)

    ReplyDelete