Wednesday 12 December 2012

Tres Bien!

Fine, so I cheated. I used french.
I went to a spanish restaurant for dinner tonight. Spanish, not french. But I have Creative License and all that right? Right. Moving on.
So this place is called 'Tres' (now, u geddit? :D) and it' in Lodhi Colony. Decor is pretty nice and ambient. Lighting is just right, walls look pretty. Cobbled stone floors, wood panelled walls, lamps, the likes. The cutest thing though, was the cockerel on the table. Plus 1 for that :)
Cock a Doodle Doo!
Pretty Walls
Now, the food. Was Good. I ordered braised lamb in rosemary sauce with yams or some such That was the best dish of all. The lamb was cooked well, and it had this juicy taste. My dad got duck comfit with oranges. It was OK, but I found it difficult to chew. It was cooked medium-rare I think. Then my mom had ordered fried lamp and it had some white sauce. That was OK too, but not as good as the lamb. Bread basked with the condiments was fine as well. They served water which had rosemary in it I think...
And then....we had dessert. Which was amazing. Nougat Icecream with chocolate profitrole (mispelled as profit roll in the menu). It was just really really delicious. So, everything from the decor, to the menu to the dishes was good. :)


Le Menu





The Bar


Dessert!!!!

All in all- a good place- do check it out. :)


Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment