Sunday 16 February 2014

Ugh.

*sigh*

I've been thinking a lot about this blog of late. About taking it to the Next Level. Going Mainstream. Making it more of a full-time thing than something I remember to do once in 4 months.

But, no matter how much I think, conceptualise, ideate....I just don't how to really start.
As always, I start off with deciding to change the template I'm using...and then waste a good few hours in choosing one that is *just perfect* [I'm a cautious and dissatisfied shopper, so it stems from that...Just ask my mom], and never being fully satisfied with the output.

So, rather than writing or conceptualising new blog posts, I have successfully managed to waste the productive hours of my day, discussing, analysing, doing all the superficial things that I know don't matter as much as I make them out to.

So, what do I do when my net connection goes wonky, and I'm not able to see any of the said templates in action? Do I finally start writing? No...Heaven forbid. I start tweeting and pinning and randomly browsing through blogs and coming across awesome initiatives like http://nanowrimo.org/

So, I decided enough was enough. I will blog, if it's the last thing I do today. Ok, maybe that was a li'l too melodramatic for 7:30 pm  , but you get my drift write? [Oh god, it has come to this]
Anyhow, so this is my post. Here. And Now. Bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to motivate myself to work on this concept in the form of a blog called "Harvard Baniya Review" since forever. I intend to get people to write about management topics in the Indian context. Finance, Marketing, HR, General Management.

    It's been forever and I can't find the time for it. Must start soon! Also, whenever I do (if at all), I'd want you to write for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm flattered honestly, that you'd want me to write for it, but don;t give out your ideas just like that before you kick start them!! I might just steal it ;D
    [Or in the off chance that someone other than me *actually* reads this blog, he/she could! :P]
    That aside, good luck, and I look forward to seeing this blog come up...The best time to start something...is Now. :)

    ReplyDelete