Sunday 18 March 2012

And I'm Back

*Sigh* What a day it has been. It's been over a week (a week and two days) into my holidays, and I don't think I've done half the things I want to in this one month. I was just waiting for things to quiet down and get relaxed (after my sister's wedding and relatives in the house and all that) to start off. But now I think I should really get going, there's not much time left. And then the Internship starts. So then, Work, Work, Work after that. :|
Anway so i watched Jodibreakers today. Was kindof a random movie. It could have been soooo much better. It had its moments though. As in there were some scenes that were very good and refreshing. Jokes (in the beginning especially) were too explicit though, so kind of weird to watch with your mom n all :P hehe. Anyway, so it had some really terrible (but somewhat catchy some of them were) songs, and too many songs. It was just too long, had quite a few irrelevant scenes. It could have easily been shorter, and better. Snappier, with slicker editing. And really, some of those songs....why were they even there? Do we really require so many fillers? Just make a short simple movie na.

So. Yeah. That's that. I then went to the Jazz Festival (finally) at Nehru Park. Music in the Park. It's been going on since friday, and friday night I found out. Have been wanting to go since then. Though I think the jazz concert I went to in Ballygunge, Calcutta was better....This was sortof sedate for my taste. I like saxophones, upbeat, loud numbers. :) Anyway, so I came back and had Chaat for dinner (yay!). Mom insisted on dropping and picking me up from Nehru Park because 'Delhi is an unsafe place'. :P
Anyway yeah, so it was fun. Yesterday I'd gone to Khan Market :) Have been there twice now. In the same week. Kal I had Very Berry Ice Tea from CCD. Too sweet :P....And a few days back (wed i think) I'd bought  a book from Bahri Sons- Persepolis. :) It's quite nice :)

SO anyway, I checked my mail after dinner and realised I hadto make the changes that people had asked me to int he article that I'm supposed to be putting up next for The Marketers. So was doing that till now. Research and stuff :P *sigh*
I'm so tired...I feel like I've earned my sleep today. Not like I'll be sleeping any time soon. Naah, no chance :P

l'll start going to the gym from tomorrow. Yay. :D And maybe I should start going everyday instead of every alternate day.
My back hurts because I've been stand straight all day and not hunch and stuff :P. It's difficult. I wonder why I never made this my new year resolution. 

I really watch watch a coupla movies I've missed out on in the last few months like Ek Main Aur Ek Tu (surprisingly my sister liked it), Agneepath, Dirty Picture, Shaitan (ok, that's wayyy earlier than few months back :P), etc.
And I just can't wait for Agent Vinod *fingers crossed*. I've been hearing about it and waiting for it for soo long now. :)

So I'll go now. Watch some tv or something. Will be back with more :)

Promise to be regular with this.
Ciao.
Hasta La Vista (I took Spanish lessons in IIM C)
~

No comments:

Post a Comment