Monday 26 March 2012

Now Showing: SRK Special

So I put this channel E24, while having lunch, cause I was bored and wanted to listen to some music. I need some noise when I'm eating..something to look at, etc. Anyway so I was verrrryy very pleased to find the song 'Kitabe Bahot Si' playing...Yay. I got so excited :) And then the enxt song was 'Chand Taare' from Yess Boss...This was when I realised they must be having soem SRK special kinda thing...Next up was 'Ek Suraj Nikla Tha' and 'Osaka Moraiyya'...Such nostalgic memories with these songs. The Dil Se one reminded me of this long conversation I'd had with my friend Tanya on the video of this song (on fb- lol), and the one from One Two Ka Four reminded me of when we used to listen to this song while travelling to college in the carpool, and how I used to break intot his song during some boring OB class or the other, at 9/10 am in the morning :D



This song is....so...inspiring types :) But I prefer the 'Main Koi Aisa Geeta Gaaoon' song...it's so sweet. Actually, there isn't a single song in Yess Boss that is not good. :) And the movie is so simple, cute and sweet. They should really show it on tv more often. I have this sudden urge to watch it! :D

Next was 'Koi Na Koi Chahiye' from Deewana, another song I love. My mom was like why dyou like all these old srk songs so much? I said, don't you liek the songs you listened to when you were in school, when you were a kid? She's like, No I'd rather listen to Chammak Chalo...*sigh* the long running debate between my Mom and I...I love 70s music, music from her time, she doesn't. :P Jokingly, I sometimes say, how are you my mom? LOL :D




Anyway, so the nextsong was 'Sheeshe se Sheesha Takraye' from Devadas, and then i lost interest. :P But wait, it was rebuilt with 'Chaiyya Chaiyya'...and all I could think was I so wanna dance on top of a train. Like badly, Like NOW. :D With my friends for company :) Every song has a story for me, some memory or the other. And now they were playing 'Rukiye Toh' from Yess Boss again, but my grandma has changed the channel now. I will go theee other room and continue my SRK Song Spree. :)



Happy Listening!











P.S- and now that song 'Daddy se pooch lena' frm Guddu!! :D
Ok love this one too- Khamoshiya from One Two Ka Four :)
Ok, it's over now. :( 3 o' clock tak hi tha I guess :| *sigh*.....


Actually, this video is better-


He is so good in this video^^...cute, sweet expressions, and tht energy in dance and everything else that he's doing. Pepsi ki advertising bhi acchi khaasi ki hai..hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment